Thursday, May 27, 2021

Red....

 

The rose in the middle of the row of roses has a multi-petaled flower unlike the two others which are single petaled. 

 

The whole front area has mostly read colors while my backyard seems to be predominately blue.


The dianthus returned from the hard winter. It was called pinks by the older generations. This is a tall variety.

I have two bushes of this single petaled knock out rose. They are plain looking in comparison to the mult-flora variety. 

We are going to be getting rain for most of the day. Maybe we can fill up the lake a little more and help the Des Moines River to fill with some water.  Thanks for checking in.......today.


3 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

I have always loved dianthus. Your roses look very healthy. Did you yard man get the grass cut before the rain?
I need to buy a bag of mulch to place around my Lantana plants.

The Furry Gnome said...

Those are beautiful roses!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like the line up of Peonies!