Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sunday...


 


 


 


 

The days are cold but the plants don't seem to mind. I would like it to be warmer.  I did plant a large area of the garden with zinnias.  I am not certain that the seed will even grow but it is early enough I could replant it again. The flower heads that I saved back didn't seem to have the seeds on them like what I see in commercial seed packages. I am grilling for supper chicken legs. I can put a slight coating of barbecue sauce on it so that I can eat it. It is a quiet Sunday except for watching the neighbor getting his swimming pool ready.  I bet it will be too cold for them to swim tomorrow.

Thanks for checking in today. 

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

The Latium blooms and leaves are nice alongside the hosta. You have such a nice yard. I bet your neighbors enjoy touring the different garden areas. It is a quiet day here too. So many people are experiencing cool temps for the holiday. Enjoy your bbq chicken legs. I know bbq sauce has sugar, so I understand you have to go lightly.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cool here too and we still need rain. We don't have the grill out yet....maybe soon:)