Friday, December 29, 2023

Fading Season.....


 


 


 


 

 

As the season fades, I am still not ready to take it down. I know that we pace ourselves and we will not be in a hurry.  The first tree that went up, teddy bear tree, will be the first to come down.  Our mail is screwed up and we are still getting cards that were sent back on the 21st. I sent out two late Christmas cards yesterday as I was struggling to find addresses. 

We were just above freezing all day.  It is cold with a slight wind. We are promised sunshine tomorrow. That will be good as I seem to be bogging down with the winter that has just started.  Thanks for stopping by today.
 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

It is so pretty to look at, I'd keep it up just to admire it! I had a brother in law who left his Christmas tree up all year around and decorated it with the different seasons, but always had Christmas in his heart!