Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Tuesday's Leftovers....


 


 


 My left over tree that is in the spare bedroom's window.  I light it so it looks shows up at night from the street.  Nothing fancey and I had to sit it up on a tall stool to get it up to window height. 



 A very old set of lights that we bought in Kansas City at the Hallmark store.  They are plain but still have a subtle beauty. 


 

I was too busy today to take new photos so I dug through the pile to find things that I have never shared. We finished wrapping and boxing up our Christmas presents for the Illinois family of five. It was a major project both of buying them yesterday and shipping them out today.  They will get their presents in two days. 

We had a mild warm up today and yet it is still cold. We are inside for the rest of the day and will have pizza for supper. I am certain we will do another Christmas video. We have two of them down and I think at least five to go. Tomorrow will be a new day with cards to be sent and maybe some shopping for my wife for Christmas too. Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: