Friday, December 8, 2023

Friday....No Title.


 


 The big tree is up and the lights are now in place. The ornaments will go on in the next few days.  The decorating is winding down even though we have a Christmas village yet to be assemble. My back is telling me I need to take a few days off and I will do so. We actually have things up faster than we did last year. Down in the back is an old fashioned description that I am familiar with and I have it.



We have had a warm day again today. We were above freezing this morning and it did get up to 52°F.  

I have a new computer and I am not understanding why I can't always comment on peoples blogs. It may not be my fault but I will be working on it. It I am not commenting I still want to.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

If you are using an I pad you cannot comment on the blogs that have the reply right under their comment.. blogger is fussy:(

Val Ewing said...

Well, thank you Far Side that answers a lot of questions!


LD, I got your message and now understand why it is hard to reply.

Also, your decorations look awesome!