Sunday, December 17, 2023

Sunday with no Sun.....


 

"One thing about trains: it doesn't matter where they're going. What matters is deciding to get on."

One of our traditions is to watch various Christmas CDs.  The Polar Express is a favorite of ours. I really enjoy the story but more I like seeing all the illustrations of the train itself. The details are ccurate and well done. The engine is amazing and the  "hawk" is well illustrated.  

We have about four more to view before Christmas including a couple of versions of Scrooge.  We have run out of cable things to  watch right now but new things are being shared weeklly. 



I think that I have brought out all of the decorations that I am going to bring. The exercise up and down the stairs is good therapy for me but I have reached my limit.  I have decided we are not hoarders but are just collectors of many things. Our decorations seem to have grown so much in numbers, in the 39 years that we have  been married. 

 


 

My wife's village is now all assembled.  She does do a little bit of shiting of things as she views it and enjoys it.



The town square is busy with the carousel and horse drawn carriages. Christmas music is played as the horses go around and up and down. 



We are having a quiet, restful day.  We might go out to Panera for supper to get a salad and sandwich. Our temps are above freezing which is not normal at this time of the year. We don't have any frost in the ground yet but it will catch up sooner or later. It always balances out.  Thanks for checking in today.

No comments: