Monday, December 4, 2023

Monday Eve......


 The angel figures are appearing everywhere as we unload our decorations. I ran across another bin of them this night that will need to be unloaded. 



The figures of the manger scene are also being displayed now the third one came up today. We have four different ones that are put out for viewing.  This one is the oldest of the ones we have and the camels were added as they are of bisque ware and have the same texture as the other three. 



We collected different animals that are of no certain sets or kinds. I like buying the ones that have the good personalities or characteristics. 



The donkey is a cast ceramic piece that I made when I was teaching ceramic casting. He is a shiny thing with his pale coloring. 



It is almost eleven o'clock in the evening and I am going to beat the deadline of getting a post up for Monday. Things seem so busy right now and I have had a sluggish day. It was so very cold outside this afternoon when I went out to retrieve the garbage bin. I think our wind chills were really cold. I am now going to start wearing my real winter coat as I don't like being cold.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like all your Nativity pieces:) Stay warm!