Monday, January 8, 2024

A New Start of the Week....


 Our one window to the world shows us a light snow.  It is snowing but we were left to believe thins will be dangerous.  I walked out to the mailbox and the drive was wet. 



The Siamese fighting fish are sold in small plastic cups. I feel like I am doing a rescue when I buy one. He lives with a tank of guppies.



The fancy tail makes them beauiful and they seem peaceful. I thought maybe that he would eat the baby guppies but it doesn't seem to be happening.



One traditional decoration that I usually put out didn't make it out of the basement. The antique canning jars are filled with old ornaments that are at least fifty years old.  Some are shiny brites and others are just cheap replicas.  My very first tree in 1972 had only red ornaments and some of these are them. My late parents had some of these in their basement when I cleared and closed their house. I didn't think I had the space for them to be this year. I usual sit them in the place where I put my three nutcrackers. 

It is a quiet Monday around heer and we won't be going any where for a couple of days.  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: