Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Tuesday Morning....


 It is snowing. The backyard is transformed in to winter beauty. The front sidewalks aren't so pretty but it has to stop snowing before I deal with them.


 The birdbath gives us an indication as to how much snow that fell. As I said it really is not done yet.



I did go out and clear an opening in the bird feeder so the birds could eat. I snapped a shot of the outdoor tree on the deck.



The balcony tree still has its lights turned on and the lights are melting away some of the snow. The snow weight is making the top a little lop sided. I will have to wade through the snow to get to the feeders to clear them off a bit.  The birds do shove it around a little but they do need someone to start it out.



This show me what I will have to wade through to get out there.  I will wear my biggest tennis shores



One person across the street and one house over has his driveway cleared and sidewalks done. He hires it done.  I may try to just get my snowblower started.  It is reported that we are really going to drop in temps in the next few days so getting it started at just freezing temperatures would be better.  I am hoping I can get my blower out with having to move the truck. I will just see what happens. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

I had to hire our driveway starting last winter. Hubby can't run the skid steer any longer. We are usually last on our plow guys list which is agreeable to me. He needs to plow out those folks that need to go to work first.

That tree looks lovely as do all of your snow photos.

We are supposed to get more snow in the next few days too and very cold temperatures.

Stay safe and warm!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your tree looks real pretty in the snow!