Friday, January 5, 2024

Outside....


 


 Iris are an amazing plant. They can weather through snow and freezing temperatures. I was surprised to see the green but we haven't had severe freezes yet. 


I was remembering the past summer's project of moving these stepping stones from another loacation to now here.  I had to do only about two a day and the job did get done. They are all settled in now and the grass is all filled in as if they have been their for years. 



It just happened that they ended up on the raised bed. They look like they put themselves there looking for grasses and bugs. I have to tell some bloggers that they really are plastic, fake Canadian geese. 

 


 I can't toss farm stuff since I am a farm boy at heart. The one milk can is actually one from my wife's farm. The other one I have had in storage in the basement of my old house for forty years. The smalleer door was intact after my neighbor's barn was destroyed by a tornado that passed by oacross our. street. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: