Monday, January 22, 2024

Monday Mentions.....


 

The morning sun is up there but it isn't going to make a beg dent in the snow.  We did warm up to above freezing but it isn't doing much today to the bulk of the snow. 

 


 

We are going to venture out today. It actually will be slick as the snow has some water mixed in from the melting.  I didn't fall down going after the mail but I did take precautions and paid attention to my footing. 

Years ago one of my students brought in one of these and sold it to me. Her grandma was painting the small old fashion coke bottles and I bought one to help out here grandma. It has been so long ago that I don't remember the student.  I did have thirty five years worth of students and the early on years are not real clear in my mind.  

Thanks for stopping by today.


No comments: