Sunday, January 14, 2024

Colder than Cold......Artic Air.


 I will have to wade out through the snow drifts to get to the feeders again. My shoveling was to not avail as the wind blew everything in again.  We were -19°F, -28.3333°C., this morning and the birds need to eat.  We really can't go anywhere for another day.  It is too cold and I have some snow to remove to be able to get out.  Church was cancelled and was online instead.

Maybe tomorrow I can get some more snow moved out of my drive to back out my car. All travel is discouraged today as our high will be -4°F today.  No snow will melt for a couple of weeks. It is winter in Iowa again.  

Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Be careful out there shoveling, snow removal is hard work. I watched Andy snow blow and shovel this morning, blue sky and cold now. Stay warm:)

Val Ewing said...

It IS cold and even the brave me stayed in mostly yesterday. I admired the beauty outside from indoors.

We have about 2 feet of snow on the ground now, so hiking is a new challenge.
At least as the snow melts, we may get some much needed moisture.