Friday, September 27, 2019

Finding Something.....


I didn't trim it back as far as I should have but I don't regret seeing it look like this.  I will cut it shorter before the snow flies.

I have one last set of blooms on my vine honeysuckle. I really like this shrub even though I didn't plant it.


I have three smaller roses like this that are going to need to be moved.  The deck they were next to is now a sunroom and they are in too much shade.  I am not sure where I will move them but I do work spontaneously and will shift them somewhere.

One of the other small roses looks like this.  If I find a better place for them they may actually become larger rose bushes. They seem to be invaded by a couple of vines that makes them hard to see when they are blooming.

Another view of the "knock our" roses at the front of the house.

I mowed grass at the old place today and while finishing it was starting to rain. It has rained back at the home place and we are dark and dreary now.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

That red rose against the white wall is a really striking photo!

Far Side of Fifty said...

That is one beautiful photo of your roses!