Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sunday's Share......


I am looking out at the tall grass.  It is raining all day so it will just have to be tall and unruly. The two roses and morning glories bloom in the rain and seem happy about it all.


There is more of a haze out there even though the camera did not pick it up. Wet all day and just a scant view of sunshine looking north on the horizon.

I have been heating the house with the fireplace each morning as it isn't extremely cold and the chill can be gone in fifteen minutes. I know that it won't be long that I will have to turn on the furnace.
The birds were not too excited when I put out seed. I guess there is plenty to feed from out there in the wild woods. I did have this one lonely guy who stayed for a long time.

Adjustments will be done but as a whole I have the ten concrete pavers down.  I will work on tomorrow if the weather doesn't get to be too cold.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Rose said...

We had less than half an inch of rain on Sunday...things are pretty dry around here...

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your pavers look great!