Monday, September 16, 2019

One out of Three Days.....



Neighbors share of tomatoes for the day.  I was out picking in order to give them away on Sunday.  I just put his up on the fence ledge and soon or later he sees them and takes them inside.

The larger tomato did a good job of producing.  The big boy that I planted did not do very well. I took threes bags of tomatoes with me on Sunday to give away.  We met with some missionary friends who were on furlough from Africa.  They were very pleased to get tomatoes.


Sunday afternoon the sun was setting behind my row of houses. The weather was hot and the sky really wasn’t too full of clouds.

I was out taking shots of the sedum and mumbling that I didn’t see the other variety.  Once I looked at the photo I could see that the one purple sedum is crowded out by the larger ones. I noticed that I miss blogging for two days.  I really don’t know how that happened. I have been slow to get photos taken and I guess I just forgot as I didn’t have any new, exciting things to share. My camera will fog over today as we are very hot and very humid.  I will shape up and get out there.  Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your tomatoes look great! They are pretty on the fence:)

A Brit in Tennessee said...

What a kind neighbor you are Larry, those tomatoes look delicious!
It's so dry here most of our Sedum is already dark burgundy, no rain in weeks now. Love seeing all of your colorful flowers.
Jo

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Everyone loves free homegrown tomatoes. We are a big hit at the job with our cherry and heirlooms. Cheryl and I have finally had enough of them... been eating way too many tomatoes. ( but they are so tasty....)

Laurel Wood said...

I always appreciated neighbor's who shared their garden's bounty. Pretty sky shot. Near 100 here for about 2 weeks now.