Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sunday Summary......


The pole that projects up from behind the garden shed is new. It had to go right at that location as the gas line was south of there and a telephone line had been put in to the north of it. It seems strange to have the pole right there.

The miniatures roses did survive and now are blooming.  I lost one of them but the other three are budded ready to bloom. I saved them inside this past winter but some people do plant them in the ground and they will winter over outside. When they go on sale this fall I will get another to replace the blank space.

This foliage was growing underneath the previous old stairs. I didn’t quite know what it was but I do now as it is blooming like a hosta. I don’t think I have ever had   one with such small leaves. It probably didn’t bloom when it was crowded by the stairs and its shadow. The whole area where the old deck stairs was planted with lily of the valley and now it should grow and bloom better than ever.

Our internet was down again for 24 hours.  It is getting to  be irritating. I don’t want to change providers but the company needs to get things figured out.

I will catch up on my reading of blogs in the next few days.  I hope all is well with everyone.  Thanks for checking in today.

1 comment:

Rose said...

That would sure be aggravating to have no internet for 24 hours...