Wednesday, August 25, 2021

And Now it is Gone!!!!!


 



We have always like that tree.  It was a mature tree that probably was growing there when the development was created back in 2003.  It took them all day yesterday to bring it down.  I hated to see it go but I guess I didn't have to rake up any of the leaves each fall.  It was on one person's property but it overshadowed onto four different properties. 

With the noise of the workmen and machinery of the one's installing a swimming pool and the chain saw noise all day yesterday I will be glad when all the jobs are done. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Aww always sad to lose a tree:(

Laurel Wood said...

It is sad to lose a tree. I know the birds Will miss it.
I hope today will be a quieter day for you.