Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Summer....


 


 


 


 The day will be a cooler day for summer weather. I had plans and then just dropped them just because I can. Summer can be slow living and i plan to just take a slow day.  My yard needs to be mowed but I don't know if the guy will come today. I need to trim back some bushes but I can't recycle them until October.  I guess that is when I will trim them then. It is almost State Fair time here but we will not be going to it.  I have a build up of things to do but that can just sit for a while.  Thanks for checking in today. 

Happiness is when the blogger people corrected the errors with the "reading list" button.  I can now view my lists again.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

So it was just a glitch then...good! Your Knock out roses are sure pretty! :)