Monday, August 2, 2021

Monday All Day....


 My neighbors like me growing tomatoes.  I share them and usually just put them on the top of their fence. The other neighbor grows their own. 

 


I am going to have more tomatoes soon. We don't really have anywhere to donate them but we could get creative.  



Our rains did help this rose to bloom well. It also had to be sprayed today for Japanese beetles which destroy a bloom if left alone. 



It is a pretty bloom with mixed colors. This is the second set of blooms for this rose. The leaves seem to be really healthy.  It has been good weather for growing roses this year.



My large yellow day lily just keeps blooming. It has been a smoke free day today and the temperatures were nice. Low 80s are predicted for the rest of the week. Thanks for checking in today.

1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

That is nice that your neighbor gets to enjoy your tomatoes. I really like this rose bush. I hope you enjoy the slightly cooler temps.