Monday, August 23, 2021

Hot and Humid Day....


 I rushed out to get this shot when I saw the great clouds out the bedroom window.  What had me looking out the window was the sound of earth moving equipment. It wasn't such a peaceful scene. with the digging sounds.



They had cut down their wonderful flowering trees a week or so ago. The reality of the pool is happening as I see this large machine dig in the ground.  Later in the afternoon I could see men down in a hole walking around. 

 


 

Worked on the chest of drawers this morning getting the top of it reattached to the base.  It was an easier job that I thought it was going to be.  I placed the top on the floor good side down and put the base on top of it upside down.  I was able to attach the two together with screws and also a few blocks of wood with Gorilla Glue.  I need to flip it back over now and see how it all looks.  

We are having a very hot and humid day today. It sounds like the whole week will be the same. Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

I would hate to see the flowering trees cut down. Maybe they will enjoy the pool.
Your chest of drawers is really nice.
Still hot here but we have had a lot of rain,

Far Side of Fifty said...

You live in a ritzy neighborhood with pools!