Friday, February 9, 2024

Dusty Things....


 The snow is almost gone. Some places where snow was piled high is still there but my yard is free of snow. My shelving area that holds the garden things are all just sitting there resting. Saved seeds and leftover packets are resting. I was down in the storage room and saw still life settings everywhere.


Jars of harvested seed and staying cool and dry. The area is my catch all storage because you can't have enough draws that specialized. 



Jars of the past and lamp flus that I just could not throw away when we made the move. The bean pot is worthless for us now as I can't eat high carboydrates anymore. I think I have one bean pot on display above my kitchen cupboards and two would be not necessary.  I should have a garage sale where everything is free. 

We are back to winter temperatures today with a high of maybe 46° F. A winter coat is still needed. I am cold right now from being out to the mailbox. Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: