Sunday, February 11, 2024

Sunday's Stuff....


 

My creations from the Covid era when I was locked in for a year.  I spent a lot of time in my shop cutting up scrap wood and making unique bird houses.  I did fourteen different ones during that winter. I put some of them outside but they don't weather very well. So I put them out under a protective area under the sun room roof and they get minimal weathering. 

 


 Our neighbor's black dog is standing at the door, scratching to get inside.  We see him and his French bulldog buddy outside in the mornings. For some reason we haven't seen them for a week but we were glad to see this guy again. The shot through the screenwire gives us a special filter effect. 



We started off at 26° F. this morning. The clouds were beautiful as the reacted to all that cold air.  We are moving back into winter weather as our high is 46° F. today.  Our week is promised to be lower than that through the week,  At least the snow is gone and nothing is forecast for the future. The covid era got us started livestreaming and we hadn't returned live, walking into the actual building.  Thanks for stopping in today.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Your scrap houses are beautiful and charming. I bet birds would love living in them. Too bad they don't weather well.

The Covid era is not something I ever want to repeat.