Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Melting Snow....


 We were up to 60° F. today. I am going to assume that snow will go away quickly.  It felt like a spring day even though I know February through March could be some of our snowiest times. 


 

 This snow is in the shade of the house for most of the day so it may not be gone by tomorrow.  I wore a long sleeved shirt to go to get the mail and it was good enough.

 


 

My wood scrap pile has been replenished.  I still have some boards attached there that need to be taken apart. 


I saved every nail bent, crooked or straight.  One never know when you will need a nail or two for fastening a project of wood together. 

Thanks for stopping by today.


1 comment:

The Furry Gnome said...

Always enjoy stopping by to compare our weather. We have a lot more snow than you just now.