Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Warm Weather...


 It is warm enough that the birds can find food out there on their own.  But feeders are still an attraction.  I have stopped feed so they can clean up all the see spilled out on the deck and on the ground.  I spent my day cleaning up my large aquarium tank.  It takes a couple days to do so as the fish have to be moved to a temporary tank and water has to be changed.  I saved all my old water to use for watering plants.  Tomorrow I will start the process of moving the fish back to the big tank. The water has to sit a day to get the chlorine to be gone. I also have a starter chemical to put into it to make the water ready for their new home of water.  

Blogged late tonight as it just happened that way. Busy day and  I just didn't get to it. Thanks....for checking in.

No comments: