Monday, February 5, 2024

Taken Down......


 

Our weather conditions continue to gives us these great sunrises. If I were sleeping in I would miss it for sure. 

 


 

The tree is out and the robot is in to clean up the floor.   Our son gave us the robot vacuum and it does a great job of getting up the surface stuff.I had fake tree needles  everywhere and Hazel, we call her that, did get all those green things up off the floor.  I have vacuumed after it and the thing isn't doing a deep clean but it is good and saves my back when I am tired. 

 


 

The tree went into three boxes and are now in storage for the rest of the year.  It is good to get it done and move on through our winter. 



After it was all taken apart and put in the box this one lone ornament lay on the floor.  My mom use to sit and create patterns of ornaments from her imagination.  I have stockings that also were crochet like grannie squares and formed from them. 

Our snow is melting at 52°F today. It is good to see it gone but it isn't all gone yet. Thanks for stopping by today.


 


1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

That is a neat ornament! I like the idea of a robot vacuum, but not sure it would be useful but more in the way in our little house.

Beautiful sunrise! I enjoyed one yesterday and a beauty of a sunset last night.