Thursday, February 1, 2024

Thursday's Sky,,,,,,

 

A warmer day means a great sunrise.  It was so full of color as the sun reflected off of the clouds.  unfortunately the clouds are still hanging around causing us to have a dull day. We are 50° F. at noon and won't get much higher.  It is helping to take off the snow inches at a time. 

 


 The oxalis is happy to get more light than normal winter light. It is a pot full stems and leaves that let me know right away if they are out of water. 


The sun room shelves are always cheery looking with the different collected items. My wife's painting of the seagull fits right in with all that is sitting on the shelves.  We are having a quiet day today.  I have been sorting tax papers and calling my pharmacy for some billing mistakes.  I didn't get a straight answer as to why they hadn't applied insurance to the bill but they did refund me half.  It was a very large sum so it is good to get half of it back.  I do have more meds to pick up but I will wait until tomorrow.  I feel like I am visiting the pharmacy excessively but it is what it is..

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: