Friday, February 23, 2024

Friday's a Fix.....


 The oxalis sits in the sliding glass window downstairs.  It longs to be outside but ir really doesn't know that it is freezing outh there on certain days. I have to work at it to get it to be blooming in March. I have two smaller pots of these and I think I need repotting them with fresh soil. 



Our oldest grandson turned eleven years ago. AJ is growing so big for a fifth grader. He loves to learn, is in Boy Scouts, and plays his dad silver trumpet at school.  I remember the day he was born as we got an email about it from our son from the hospital. It was a surprise to have it just pop up in my email. They are in the Chicago area so we wouldn't know much of what was going on up to that point. 



I haven't filled the feeders for days and they are finally getting the loose seed cleaned up. I may venture out and fill my camera watching feeder first.  I did see a cardinal yesterday while I was downstairs.  I came up special to catch him at the feeder and he did not come. Such is the life as a passive birdwatcher. 

Thanks for stopping by today.



No comments: