Monday, February 19, 2024

Monday Today....


 An early morning shot with the trails from different jets in view. The sun keeps moving to the left in my scene as the earth tilts back. The sun will be behind thos etrees in a week.


Usually I take my shots of the sunrise by going out on the deck. I was barefoot and no shoes this morning so I just leaned my camera out as far as I could reach and took a blind shot. We got up to 54°F. this afternoon so all the snow is just a puddle of water. 



I have been seeing  more house finches recently. They were scampering to find fallen seed among the snow making wonderful patterns in the snow.



I worked outside this morning as it was warmer.  I had a wooden creation to tear apart.  I made a long wooden tray that held siding boards while I cut them to length.  It was eight foot long and the saw sat in the middle of it.  I could lay a long board on it and both ends would be held in place as I cut boards.  Now that I live in a new house and I don't have any projects like that with long boards, I just tore it all apart.  It was leaning against the wall in the garage taking up space and threatened to fall on me once in a while. Tearing things apart piece by piece can be very satisfying.  I will recycle all of the parts except for some brace parts that I walked to the trash bin.  It is nice to have more space in my garage.  

Thanks for checking in today.

No comments: