Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Middle of the Week....


 They do all look similar but they are not the same. I had to hurry to capture this and then my camera shut down right after the shot. The battery went dead and I didn't really know if it had captured the sky.  The sun is moving to the left in each of these photos for sure so they are not all the same. 



I had not been seeing the house finches for quite a long time. About a week ago they started showing up to my feeders again.  I have seen the house finches on my camera just as often as the sparrows. 



The big bird in the camera of course is a fox squirrel. He discovered that there is water in the cup and is helping himself. The design of the camera feeder is made strong with a metal bracket holding it in position. 


We are headed to an Italian place for an early supper.  We haven't been there for a very long time so it will be fun to return. They have great salad and bread sticks.  I won't get to eat much pasta but I am going to go high protein and a few vegetables on the side.  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: