Thursday, February 8, 2024

Windy, Windy Day....


 My new neighbor rang the doorbell while holding my flag.  It is very windy in southerly and northerly directions and it had been pulled out of the bracket.  I have a screw that I could tighten down to keep it there but I don't want the wear and tear on the post. I took it down as I didn't want it banging on the side of the house.  I just brought it in for the day. After he gave it to me I had to go out and help him pick up he recycle that was blowing all over everybody's yard. The wind knocked the very full can onto the ground.



I have a new bird feeder with a camera on it. It was a gift from my wife. Today the wind is so strong that the sunflower seed moves around in the feeder and the camera turns on thinking their might be a bird there. I covered up the brand as I am not promoting the product.  I see that there are a number of different companies that sell similar products. 



I did get a good shot of a human bird feeding person on my camera. My wife and I were out yesterday on the deck looking at the snow melting and we were captured. My wife would not be  happy if I shared that. 



I was in a  hurry picking up groceries and I see I made sort of a mistake.  I don't intend buying whole bean coffee. I went to dump it into the canister and see now in a small graphic "whole bean" which I could have felt if I had done so. I dug out my grinder and will make fast work of it. The grinders are loud. 



While carrying things to the basement I flip on pbs to see what is happening.  I see I could receive instructions on making these gnomes. It is a Mr. and Mrs. Actually I am sure that I won't try to do this even though as a kid I did try to crochet just to see if I could.. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I've seen other folks using the bird feeder camera, that is pretty cool!

I do love having a trail camera in the woods, I may one day look at a bird feeder camera too.

Gnomes! I love those gnomes!

We had some really hard winds here today too.