Friday, October 4, 2019

Friday's Finish......


My migrations numbers are big.  I have two new monarchs in my backyard.  They are so very hungry and spend a long period of time on each flower.  It made it easier to get a good shot of them while they travels from one zinnia to another.

The yellow butterfly was also very hungry but I don't think it is migrating. I have not seen many of them this summer.

I went back to the store and bought five more pavers.  I installed all nine of them this morning.  I am letting them settle a little and can go back if something seems out of line. The far right side block is too high but it will be easy enough to fix. I need to decide how I am going to edge the 29 pavers.

We are meeting our youngest son at the airport tonight.  He is flying in for an Iowa State football game and should land around ten o'clock this evening. It will be good to see him. It takes him all day to fly from Maine to Iowa.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your paver project looks great! Have a good visit with your Maine Son!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hope your son has safe travels and that you all have a great visit too. I've just spent some time catching up on your earlier posts, larry, and those pavers are looking good. Seems that when I don't read everyone else's blogs for just a few days I really fall behind with liuttle time to comment on each one..