Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday's Things......


This is blurry impressionism.  It was low light and trying to rain so the shot was bad. I really just wanted to share the color changes going on in that tree and it is the one that is changing the most in our neighborhood. The tree is one property lot away along the street of the next block east.

The front planters are looking good with the knock out roses and the mums in the front. The yard is so green this time of the year.  Last year it was brown at this time.

We had rain early morning and also during the morning daytime. We got rained on while leaving the mall of course.
The big tree up the valley from us has not started turning to fall colors at this time. I am glad that I don't have to rake those leaves. The small maple tree planted last summer is starting to turn. I am glad to see people planting trees. I planted a red bud tree last fall an it is doing well.
My short little dahlia is blooming again.  I will dig it and take it inside this late fall. Maybe it can grow bigger this next spring.

Thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your Mums and Roses are so pretty...love the bright red color! :)