Saturday, October 5, 2019

Raindrops Everywhere....


It is raining hard enough to make the street into a riverbed. We had rain with thunder the past few  hours and it is now clear and sunny this afternoon.

The rains change the color of the flowers as they are really drenched.  All of the vines seem to be doing well this time of the season as they like the cooler weather and moisture too. 
Ye


Yes, I took one more photo of the patio. I wanted two wash off the dirt and the rain seems to be doing the job for me. I have mentioned to my wife that I probably should add three more rows but she mentioned maybe that I could do that next spring. I had a minor fall yesterday without visible injuries but I do need some time off.


The visitor from the day before enjoying the zinnia.  I am glad they did visit and hopefully more will travel through our area.  Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Lovely !
We've forgotten what it sounds and smells like :)
Have a wonderful weekend Larry.
~Jo

Rose said...

Love the wet look! I am glad it was only a minor fall...but none are fun.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your zinnia and butterfly shot is gorgeous! Still no rain for us, we are in a drought. I am so sorry about your fall! Did you hurt yourself? No visible injury can still mean an invisible one...

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you are okay after a fall, stiff and sore most likely:(