Friday, October 25, 2019

Friday's Frolic......


This is the skylight ceiling at the mall. It has some wonderful features like this and yet there are some businesses closed.

. The train is ready for the Christmas sales season.   It will be up and running on black Friday for sure.


The train station is already assembled but no Christmas trees are up. I bet they will be going up pretty soon. The mall has lost one major hub store so the south end of the mall looks pretty bleak.


The one of two major stores is ready for Chistmas. This is a shiny brite display as the market for glass blown ornaments is catching on again. I haven't seen these being brought out at Mennards but they may sell them where the Halloween decorations are presently. If you click on the photo you can do some early shopping.

Errands and odd jobs are on the agenda today. It is going to warm up a bit so I can finish mowing my yard.  It was covered with frost this morning with below freezing temperatures.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a great bunch of ornaments!! I enjoyed seeing them:)

Laurel Wood said...

I thought of Far Side of Fifty as soon as I saw the Shiny Brite collection. Sad about the mall losing some big stores. The mall in my hometown of Alpharetta is the same way. I know you will enjoy the Christmas decor and the train running as Christmas nears.