Monday, October 28, 2019

Monday's Mentions......


The burning bush at the old place still isn't fully red. I was up there a couple of days ago and was raking and burning.

It took many tries to get this pile set on fire. The days to burn are scheduled and limited and I had to burn on Saturday no matter what.  I did have this all burned down before I left on that day.



Our bush here is looking redder and leaves are starting to fall off of it.

I still do not have the sealer on the deck and steps.  It is cedar wood so it is pretty durable. I just intend to get it done when we ever get a warm day.  I have the box for this done but I guess I don't have the photo.



The cold keeps coming and I am already tired of it. Snow is predicted on Wednesday. Sometimes when that happens we will warm up again.  I am not so sure that will happen this fall.

I am making a trip one more time up to the old place today and then we have a lot of errands to do this afternoon. I hope all is well with everyone. Thanks for stopping by today.






1 comment:

Rose said...

We had snow the other day....did not amount to anything. Just a skim here and there. I love to see snow...will always get a thrill like a school kid. But wish it didn't need to be so cold to have it. LOL