Monday, October 21, 2019

Monday's Moments......


We had strong winds and heavy rain filling up my milk can.  I dumped the the rain gage from a couple of rains and the total was just three inches.

I found a place to plant my rose but it was too cold to get out there today.  I want to box it in like I did the yellow rose on the other side. I didn't get my yard mowed as I just didn't want to be bundled up to do so. The winds are strong making good wind chills.

I need to get the wood sealer on the steps and deck. I am hoping on one good dry hot day to do so.

I am blogging late today so I will just cut this short. Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Rose said...

We had rain this morn...and just had a hard bit of rain that last just a minute. Love that milk can!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

There’s always a lot to do in the yard before the weather turns nasty and colder.