Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Gloom but no Doom.....


We are going to have a gray day. I was surprise to see any sun at all. I guess it will be a wait and see. We are sitting at 21 degree F. and it seems really cold with the wind.

The melting around the corner of the house shows the green creeping around the hill.  The positions of the houses causes snow drifts at both ends of the house as the winds blow through the spaces. We are too cold to melt anything today.


It will be a couple of months before this all goes away but it has melted enough to see the boards and plants again.



My two doves are giving me a show daily. Sometimes they come and just sit on the deck as if they are resting. They have learned how to walk that metal rail.  Early morning and late in the afternoon seems to be their favorite times to visit.


I finally got a clear shot of my mini-succulent. It was two bucks.  I will try to use the handles to help get that plant down into the soil of the terrarium.

Thanks for stopping by today. I see Iowa is still counting votes yet today. 

No comments: