Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Late Tallies from Me......


I invested in some seed today. I usually wait until March to start them but with a sun room I could do it a little earlier. It has been three years since I started my own plants.

I found a small plant to put in my terrarium. It is such a small little pot with a small start. I didn't find the cost of it but it will be fun to stick into the glass container.  I took the shot with a paint brush to show how small the pot is in size.


The doves are always great ones to give me good poses. It has learned how to stand up on the crooked rail.

We were cold today all day. It was fun to get outside today.  We went for printer ink and to get some groceries at Wally Mart. They are starting to put out  barbecue things out for sale. We really are a long ways away from spring.

I also want you to know that I had nothing to do with the primary in Iowa. My party takes a vote, writes it down and calls it in to headquarters. My party doesn't go around and try to convince people to change their minds and then take a second vote to influence the final result. We don't try to include people in the primary from those who are living in France or else where.  I know Iowans look bad but it really was the administrators of the party that screwed up.  Maybe the last 30% of the tally will be turned in by tomorrow.   Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Sometimes technology is not all what it's cracked up to be. It sure got lots of news!
That is a very little succulent! Those Beefmaster tomoatoes are really big!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hi Larry, I am sure that no one will hold your responsible for the Iowa caucus.