Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Present and Past......


It was a small start a year ago and it seems to do well in this window.  I have a new start of it in the basement when I accidently snapped off a piece while watering it.


Color is starting to show on the amaryllis. This is an old photo as it now stands two feet tall. The one in the basement isn't thinking about budding at this time.


A blast from the past is this nook off of the downstairs bathroom. It would be a great place to store towels for the bathroom but there is already plenty of space in the two cupboards in the bath. I have the chess full of antique stuff.


In my past photos I found this.  I am betting that the bulb I just found last is a bulb to this flower.  We will see.

It is warmer today and we need to soak it end now.  As Wednesday night through all Thursday is not be warm.  It is really going to be super cold for the end of the week.  We will make one more trip to the store to be sure we have enough of things and then we will be staying home.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh I look your nook it looks good! Stay warm:)

Rose said...

That is such a beautiful flower...