Sunday, July 3, 2022

July 3rd.......


 I love the shadows that the plant is making on the side of the house.  I patiently waited a couple of seasons to finally see the bloom.  Now it can multiply and spread along the house and patio.  The sun hits it perfectly. 



Regale lilies are looking good on this stem of blooms.  It seems that this is a great place to grow them as the sun goes over the house and they are in the shade in the afternoon.



The last two years of Easter lilies are also blooming.  I need to get creative to give them some support so they don't lay on the ground. 



I was too buy to water this morning but I did water this late afternoon.  The tomatoes are doing a good job of putting out fruit.  I think it is either an Early Girl or Early Boy. I needed to water the zinnias and marigolds to encourage their growth. It is hot but the moister in the soil will help out this evening as their roots soak in the moisture.  

It will be another night of fireworks going off.  We are surrounded by not city properties where they can shoot off things legally.  Tomorrow night it will be fireworks escapade as everyone on all sides of us will shooting off things.  Maybe some earphones would help us to  tolerate it all.  I hope we don't get any fires as the sparks are flying everywhere.  Have a good rest of the day and stay safe tomorrow.

No comments: