Monday, July 18, 2022

Monday by all Means....


 I told the little guy that he had better run and hide.  My neighbor guy doesn't like them and tries to trap them.  They have just been friendly chipmunks to me all my life.  We fed them in Minnesota and I never saw any in Iowa until I moved to this new house.  I was surprised and happy to  see them.

 


 I have this one single red hardy geranium. It is a carry over from the last season. I bought new pink ones this year. 



I took this photo before I weeded the grass from around it.  My trimmer cleaned it all up.  The black eyed Susans were a surprise to me as I thought they had died back. 




The large yellow day lily is showing off many blooms.  It is one of my favorites.  It is another hot day.  I did use my weed eater for a half hour.  It is all the work I will do outside today.  Thanks for checking in today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty flowers! Those chippys can be destructive, they eat my flowers! Stay cool!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a cutie the chipmunk is. Love your flowers. Have a great week. ~ FlowerLady