Tuesday, July 5, 2022

The Tuesday Report.....


 


 


 


 


 I can't seem to grow radishes. I pulled them all out of the ground and it was not very impressive to see.  I suppose I didn't get the seed in the ground soon enough. The white ones are so very hot and the red ones are not exciting to eat. They had great looking foliage.  I left the pulled crop to the back of the property for the rabbit to eat.  May he doesn't like them either.  

I had a doctor's visit today.  It took a while for the visit to start but I am doing ok as a diabetic. My new meter was hooked up to the computer and they pulled off all sorts of info that I can't see.  It is a good thing and a bad thing to have.  I don't have to prick my fingers anymore.  I just have to put the stick into my side and leave it there for ten days.  Then do it again.  Removing the glue is difficult but can be done with a special glue release liquid. It still hurts a lot to remove it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

My friend who is a gardener that I purchase veggies from said it was a tough year for radishes in general. The fluctuation in temperatures in the spring I guess had a lot to do with it. She said a large part of her crop didn't make it and so many of them 'bolted' right away.

I like radishes but don't like the really spicy ones.

Your flowers look so great!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good to hear that you are doing okay with your diabetes! I wish you didn't have it, because I know you must miss cake! I am not fond of radishes but my husband likes them:)