Tuesday, December 8, 2020

A Late Showing.....


 Yes, I did find another box of ornaments to put on the tree. There were some or our larger ones in that box. I remembered them as we emptied out the box.





The above three represent our lost pets of Yellow Kitty, Barney the border collie,and Button the poodle. They are tough to see at first but we are glad we have them for the good memories. 


One of my wife's collection of carved angels. The different sizes are because they are hard to find each year and the smaller ones are available when the larger ones are all sold out.

Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

I knew immediately that the three ornaments were in memory of your sweet pets.
I also love Della’s angels. Each one is beautiful.

The Furry Gnome said...

We decorated our tree today too.

Rose said...

I love your wife's angels.

And how sweet to have ornaments to remind you of your pets.

Far Side of Fifty said...

So nice you have beautiful ornaments of your pets...I recall them all fondly.
I think I started following your blog about the time yellow kitty died :( Those Jim Shore Carvings are ever so pretty!