Saturday, December 5, 2020

Angel Tree.....


 The next tree to be assembled is the angel tree. It is a tall thin fake tree but it works well there in that window.



I like all the sparkle that is created between the lights and ornaments. The tree is filled with my wife's collection of angel themed ornaments that she has collected through the years. I have donated some of my glass blown angels to the collection and that seemed appropriate.


 

 

Our next tree to assemble is the larges tree that we have. It is going to be placed over into the corner of the sunroom. As you can see it was just in the boxes stage yesterday but today we will assemble it.  I don't think that lights are all that I am going to get out for it for today's task. 

It is a cool day again today but the sun is shining. The morning sky was with very little color as it was clear without clouds. It is Saturday and we are home again today. A lot of people are dead each day from the disease.  It is really sad.  

Thanks for stopping by today.


4 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

The angel tree is lovely. Della has so many pretty angel ornaments. I look forward to seeing the sunroom tree next. Glad you both have sunshine today. I have lost two college friends in the past few months. It is very sad.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh your tree is lovely! Yes I know people are dying...many of my husbands co workers from the Air National Guard...I think 7 or 8 so far:(

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Nice to have an angel tree and that corner will be perfect for a Christmas tree.

Rose said...

I really like this tree...