Sunday, December 13, 2020

Snow Drifts.....


 The deck tree is naturally decorated with 5 or more inches of snow. I could never had crated it to look so great but the snow storm did a great job. I plugged in the lights to make it look better.


Looking beyond the rocking horse and out the window you can see what we see when in the sunroom.  I have had the rocking horse decoration a long time and it has had to have some repair as it wants to fall apart. 


My wife's village has a fire station. It has a hook and ladder but no horses to pull it. I have never seen the toy drive box before now when I saw it on this photo.  I like how the place glows when the light is turned on inside.


The people of the village are sold individually so there is a man standing on the front of the store and the men appear to be fishermen. 


I am blurry eyed today and I still can see the photo of the cat is blurry too. I thought it appropriated to place a lost ornament in front of my wife's painting of a cat in a stocking. 

It is cold again today and all the snow is going to stick around. I need to shovel a path to the bird feeders as the deck is loaded down with snow.  I of course have my wife watching to be sure I don't fall down the 14 stepped stair. We have deep drifts as the snow was blown off of the roof and it landed on the deck. Thank you for stopping in today.

4 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Your Christmas tree on the deck is lovely with snow. I like the rocking horse too. The village and accessories are great fun, do take care feeding the birds.

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Love Christmas lights with snow on them. So pretty.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh my your tree looks so pretty covered in snow! :)

The Furry Gnome said...

I enjoy seeing your little village buildings at Christmas.