Tuesday, December 15, 2020

It Is Cold.......


 


 

The creche on the mantel shows every person and animal in there place. We have added animals when we find them. They did not come with the original manger grouping. I need to restore the light that I did have up in the inside roof so the whole thing could be better viewed.


I dug these out from the workshop area and did water them. It will be February before they bloom, if at all. Usually they have sprouted on their own before I bring them out but we will see how this works. 

It is bone chilling cold outside. I think our 16 degree F. will increase to 27 degrees today. We had a skiff of snow in the night but nothing that needed to be shoveled.  Thanks for stopping by today.



2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your creche is lovely! :)

Laurel Wood said...

The crèche is so nice. I am glad you did not have a lot of snow. The cold temps are enough to deal with.