Sunday, December 6, 2020

In the News.....


 Branches are all on the tree now without too much confusion. We did it in two working sessions. The top is the easiest part to do.


I did get enough energy to put the lights on the tree late afternoon. Ornaments will be done as time goes on.  I have carried up containers that have our large ornaments in them. The tree is in the corner this year and it proves to create some great reflections at nigh with the windows.


I keep trying to get a good, focused photo of the Christmas cactus and this is the best I can do for now. It has two blooms on it unlike last year at this time when it had numerous blooms on it. 


It is a cloudy day today with cool temperatures.  I would welcome the sun but it isn't going to happen.  I wish you all a great Sunday.  Thanks for stopping by....

4 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

The tree is looking nice. I love the cactus. Is this your red twig dogwood? Take your time and enjoy placing the ornaments on your tree.

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Looking good. It's nice to add ornaments throughout December. More time to appreciate each one.

Rose said...

That tree is beautiful without any ornaments, even.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your tree looks nice! :)