Monday, December 14, 2020

Late Afternoon on Monday.....


 I dug a path to get to the bird feeders  It is deep and heavy snow and I thought a path would be better than wading through it. I probably should not have shoveled but I think I will be alright. I will feel it in my wimpy body tomorrow.


I don't quit know which way the wind was blowing but you see the snow that is built up on the northwest side of the spruce tree.  


It is a miserable looking thing but when it gets dark the lights will look good on the tree on the step. I need to turn it and take a better photo of it as the ornaments are on the other side.

It is so cold today as 18 degree f. was around the high temp.  I did go out to take the trash out and also brought the bin back in late afternoon. I keep doing things to help build my muscles a little each day. Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Lots of pretty stuff to shovel! Stay warm and safe...just do a little at a time!