Saturday, December 12, 2020

Saturday's Snow.....


 Five inches of snow or mow does now cover everything. It came in the night and it still is lightly coming down. 


The front wreath has been coated with snow making a pretty decoration on it. No one has gone out today as you can see the railing is still covered.


The junco is digging through the snow to find some leftover seed. It is drifted in on the deck so I need my old snow boots to get to the feeders. Unfortunately I am out of bird seed.  I will wait until my people come to clear my drive before I can go to the hardware. 


As a temporary fix I put out some of my cockatiel food on a plate on the snow covered patio table. I have not seen any takers yet. 


I took this photo to show the snow that is covering the tree behind the blue spruce.  I did see two kids out this morning trudging through their back yard making tracks in the snow. The didn't stay long as it is cold out there.  The last time I saw them they were swimming in the pool back there.


I found a lost ornament this morning and placed it out on the old dresser drawer. I do that so I will remember to grab it before I come back upstairs.  We have done some shopping online this morning and it is good to get some of it done. We probably will finish up this afternoon.  I still have to figure out what I want to order for my wife. We are staying away from all stores as the disease is still bad in our state.  

Thank you for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Your wreath is lovely with the snow. I know you will share with us after Christmas what you buy for Della. So glad you have someone to clear the snow for you. Take care.

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

You got a lot more snow than us. A little sun and it all melted today.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good news that you don't have damage from the diabetes...hope all is going well for you with the shots:)