Monday, December 21, 2020

Monday......


 The former owner had put in stopping stones to his vegetable garden. I don't know what the black stones are but in the winter their warmth in the ground soil causes the snow to melt. There are rabbit tracks all over my back yard and as the temps are at 45 degree F. they too are melting into larger tracks. We have a very cold wind  but th snow keeps melting.

 

The down stairs ledge makes a great place to display things. My wife has dolls she considers here Christmas dolls that I brought up from the downstairs spare bedroom. The jars of old ornaments really works well for displaying them. Some ot them are sixty years old. 

I am having a sluggish day today.  When I think I am better, I go and get the air put in the tires this am.  I now have my whole rib cage hurting from the surgery of the past.  I will be better tomorrow but it irritating to me that it isn't all over with yet. 

We are watching our computers to see when all our internet purchases have arrived.  Our family in Chicago have received three of the five things we ordered. The kids in Maine have theirs now.  I  have a couple of things yet to arrive for my wife.  I have a non Christmas order, wall shelves, that keeps getting pushed back as to its arrival date. The shipping industry is clogged up and very busy.

I thank you for checking in on my blog today. Everyone take care and be safe.

3 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

How delightful the dolls and old vintage ornaments are displayed together,
I do pray that you will gain strength and improve soon,

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your jars are so pretty! No melting here:(

Rose said...

I love those old jars...would not have thought of putting old ornaments in, but they are wonderful in them.